We look forward to seeing you this Fishing Season At Pakwash Lake Camp. We live to Fish and Hunt. We love living here on Pakwash Lake with our family and friends. Hope to see you soon! Escape...Experience...& Explore Canada's Unique Wilderness. A Fishing & Hunting Vacation in Northern Ontario for Trophy Northern, Walleye, Perch & Smallmouth Bass on Pakwash Lake, in the heart of Ear Falls and Red Lake Resorts, Ontario, Canada.
Pakwash Lake Camp Box 128 Ear Falls, On P0V 1T0
807-222-3353 home 807-727-0941 cell
1-888-PAKWASH toll free
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Thursday, August 30, 2018
Call us today to book
1-807-222-3353 or 1-888-725-9275
Thursday, May 31, 2018
2018 Fishing Season
The following dates have openings
July- October has openings every week.
Give us a call 807-222-3353 or cell 807-727-0941
Pakwash Lake Camp
Ear Falls, Ontario
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Sunday, January 28, 2018
Here's a list of some of the live bait dealers that sell worms or nightcrawlers by the flat (500 worms) and leeches by the pound.
Many of these dealers also carry frozen ciscoes and sucker minnows used for early spring and fall northern pike fishing.
Of course all of them carry minnows as do many other stores in the Northwest.
You can place bait orders in advance and have the bait waiting for you when you either arrive in Red Lake or pass through the towns where the bait dealers are located. All it takes to keep the bait alive are some frozen water bottles or freezer packs to keep them cool.
Red Lake Marine Products
worms by flat, leeches by pound, minnows
TJ's Kwik Stop
(Esso service station)
worms by flat, leeches by pound, minnow
Four Seasons Sports Shop
4 Gold Pines Rd
worms by flat, pre order leeches by pound, minnow
Hwy 105 40 minutes south of Red Lake
phone 807 222-3738
worms by flat, pre order leeches by pound, minnow
Bobby's Sport Shop
(Hwy 17 west of Hwy 105 corner) phone 807-227-2099 or 807-227-2695
K A Sports and Tackle
(Hughway 17 E., Petro Canada service station)
The Great Bear
(On Hwy 11 between Fort Frances and Hwy 502)
Rainy Lake Sports and Tackle
(Hwy 11 East, 715 Colonization Road E.
Subject to change dependent on exchange rate
Includes water hook up, electricity and showers in basement of house. Dumping stations located in Ear Falls and at Pakwash Provincial Park
LUND Outfitter with 50hp (max 3 adults recommended or family of 4-5) $750.00
Daily rates: 16’ Skiff: $110 includes gas. Outfitter: $150 includes gas
Hunters portion of cabin $1200.00 plus taxes, Pre baited sites, set up assistance, Non resident Lic. approx $245.00 extra, successful hunters will require to purchase and export permit approx $45.00
$350.00 per week plus taxes. Running water is not guaranteed. Hunting License not included. We ask that you bring sleeping bags and towels. Hunting Weeks Run Friday to Friday. Full weekly rates charged.
Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred up to one year from the original reservation date. We ask for immediate notice for Spring fishing cancellation. We do NOT accept Debit Cards. We accept Visa or Mastercard
Prices subject to change. Applicable taxes will be added. Special note for all guests traveling with children: please note that if both parents are not accompanying the children on the trip across the border then they should have some sort of note from the parent(s) remaining at home stating that they have their permission to be traveling with them. While this might not always be necessary to cross the border it may help speed you through at customs. As always if you have any questions about crossing into Canada Canada Customs at: (705) 941-3058 Fax:(705) 941-3060 Or visit Canada Customs online at: www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca. US Government Requires 2009 Passport for re-entry. For Border Crossing & Passport information go to www.travel.state.gov or www.infonorth.net
Box 128, Ear Falls, Ontario Canada P0V 1T0
Copyright © Pakwash Lake Camp - all rights reserved
- We offer individual, or group packages. Non hunters pay regular fishing rates.
- Please be sure to bring an expired hunting licence with you, one that is valid for the State that you reside in, and that I can keep. I need to staple it to the licence I issue you as proof of previous hunting experience. or please bring along an existing one. It involves more paperwork, but I can make it work with an affidavit.
- Hunter orange (at the very least a vest and hat) must be worn to and from the hunting stands. Once there, it can be removed if you wish.
- It is no longer necessary to pre-approve your entry and your weapon when crossing the border. Confirmed with Customs Official at Fort Frances told us that they no longer did pre-approvals as they have done in the past. She said that their computers are updated now and much faster and they can do it as you speak.
- the new procedure is to drive up with your weapon cased, etc and when they ask about firearms, say “yes, you do have with” and they will want to look at the weapon, and view serial numbers, etc. If you have any information about registration, etc you might bring it along.
- at this time they will also ask for identification and when you produce it, they will run it, and they will be looking for information such as, have you ever had any DUI’s, and if so when and how many? Do you have a felony record of violence, etc?
- depending on your answers, you could be denied entry. There are steps you can take, if you need to get special paperwork to gain access if one of your parties has had a DUI in the past.
Hunters portion of cabin $1200.00 plus taxes, Pre-baited sites, set up assistance, Non resident Lic. approx $245.00 extra, successful hunters will require to purchase and export permit approx $45.00
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Monday, August 28, 2017
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Explore Red Lake and Ear Falls, Ontario
The Pakwash Lake System is situated at the junction of three mighty Northern Ontario rivers, the Chukuni, the Trout and the English. These three rivers drain much of the region and are responsible for the high productivity of these lakes.
Fish for walleye, northern pike, smallmouth bass, muskellunge, lake whitefish and yellow perch. Fish and explore over 31,000 acres of water and 100 miles of shoreline on four different lakes
Need a Map? click below