We look forward to seeing you this Fishing Season At Pakwash Lake Camp. We live to Fish and Hunt. We love living here on Pakwash Lake with our family and friends. Hope to see you soon! Escape...Experience...& Explore Canada's Unique Wilderness. A Fishing & Hunting Vacation in Northern Ontario for Trophy Northern, Walleye, Perch & Smallmouth Bass on Pakwash Lake, in the heart of Ear Falls and Red Lake Resorts, Ontario, Canada.

Welcome to Pakwash Lake. Let's Go Fishing! Thank you for making Pakwash Lake a great place to live! Kimby

Pakwash Lake Camp Box 128 Ear Falls, On P0V 1T0
807-222-3353 home 807-727-0941 cell
1-888-PAKWASH toll free



Thursday, January 12, 2017

Have the Proper Identification

Have proper identification

You must carry proper identification for yourself and any children travelling with you to help confirm your legal right or authorization to enter Canada when you arrive.
All visitors arriving from or transiting through the United States should visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website for information concerning the requirements to enter, transit through, or return to the United States.

For U.S. Citizens/Lawful Permanent Residents

If you are a U.S. citizen traveling abroad, get the information you need to smoothly navigate your return back into the United States, including:
Information on the naturalization process and available citizenship materials:

For Canadian Entry:

Identification requirements for U. S. citizens and permanent residents

If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you must carry proof of citizenship such as a passport, birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or a Certificate of Indian Status along with photo identification. If you are a U.S. permanent resident, ensure you carry proof of your status such as a U.S. Permanent Resident Card.

For members of a Trusted Traveller program

U.S. citizens

U.S. citizens who are members of the NEXUS program can use their membership card as proof of identification and citizenship when entering Canada by land, air or water. This applies when you are using either conventional or NEXUS-only lanes.  U.S. citizens who are members of FAST may use their membership card when entering Canada by land or water only. When travelling by air, FAST cards will only be accepted as proof of identification when you are travelling to Canada from the U.S.

U.S. permanent residents

NEXUS and FAST members who are permanent residents of the U.S. must still travel with a passport and proof of permanent residence. You may be asked to present these documents to the Border Services Officer (BSO) when you arrive at the border.
No matter your mode of travel, we recommend you carry a valid passport for all travel abroad, including visits to Canada from the United States. A passport may be required by your airline or other transportation authority, since it is the only universally-accepted identification document.

Identification requirements for international visitors

All international travellers must carry acceptable identification and a valid visa (if necessary) when entering Canada. A passport is recommended because it is the only reliable and universally-accepted travel and identification document for the purpose of international travel.

Electronic Travel Authorization

New entry requirement now in effect: visa-exempt foreign nationals need an
 Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions
include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens,
including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.
Be prepared: Apply for an eTA before you book your flight to Canada. Most applicants
get approved within minutes. However, some applications can take several days to
process so don’t wait until the last minute. Get help if you have questions before,
 during or after you apply.

Fake websites

Travellers who apply for an eTA are advised to be cautious in all dealings with
companies that claim to offer help in getting an eTA. These companies are NOT
 operating on behalf of the Government of Canada. Many have established websites
 that charge a fee to provide information and submit eTA applications.
This Government of Canada website is the official place to apply for an eTA.

Travelling with minors

BSOs watch for missing persons, and may ask detailed questions about any minors travelling with you.
Visit the Children and travel page for more information about travelling abroad with minors.

No comments: